Saturday, April 24, 2010

I get sudden attack of skin irritation , when little change in temperature, ex when i enter a house, bus,?

I have similar problem myself. I have breathing difficulty when the weather change slightly, even more accurate than the weather forecast.





This is rather common, similar to a lot of immunological reaction, such as hay fever and asthma. The immunological response in your body is suppose to fight the attack of any foreign infection. However, sometime, some seemingly harmless particles such as dust or nut protein could trigger a massive reaction which results in fever, imflammation, swollen blood vessel and high blood pressure.

I get sudden attack of skin irritation , when little change in temperature, ex when i enter a house, bus,?
It's always essential to have sources cited for readers to refer to!


:-D Report It

Reply:omg i get the same thing!! When i enter my car. and my legs just tingle and itch. it must be an allergy or somthing.But i only get it when summer starts

sword fern

No comments:

Post a Comment