Saturday, April 24, 2010

Something to help with the skin irritation?

This is a rather odd question. I have some abrasions on the insides of my labia, that are very irritating. They sting and itch a little bit. But I'm afraid if I put anything on it to soothe the pain it might irritate it even more. anybody have any suggestions? like maybe something that would be safe to apply? By the way its not STD related. I just got them from my boyfriend grinding on me.

Something to help with the skin irritation?
Wash with warm water and mild soap. Pat, don't rub, to dry. There are creams on the market for vaginal irritation and feminine cleansing wipes to help with the problem. Use a mildly medicated cream, such as Monistat. Don't have sex again until you're completely healed. Tell your boyfriend what happened, if he is considerate he will go easier. If he hurts you again, get rid of him.
Reply:I would just rinse them with water and avoid sex for a while until they heal, you can put antibiotic ointment on them, there are lots of bacteria in that area. any abrasions or cuts down there sting like mad


No comments:

Post a Comment